저작물(본 이용허락에서 정의됨)은 본 '크리에이티브 커먼즈 코리아의 일반이용허락(Creative Commons Korea Public License, 이하 “이용허락”)'의 조건에 따라 제공됩니다. 저작물은 저작권법 및/또는 기타의 법에 의하여 보호됩니다. 본 이용허락 또는 저작권법에 따라 허용된 것 이외의 저작물의 이용은 금지됩니다.
귀하(본 이용허락에서 정의됨)는, 본 이용허락에 따라 저작물을 이용하기 위한 권리를 행사함으로써, 본 이용허락의 조건을 수용하고 이에 동의한 것으로 됩니다. 본 이용허락에서 허용하는 내용만 계약으로 간주될 수 있습니다. 저작권자는, 귀하가 하기 이용약관을 수용하는 것을 조건으로 하여, 본 이용허락에 따라 저작물을 이용하기 위한 하기 권리를 부여합니다.
- "Adaptation" means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a literary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License.
- "Collection" means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined below) for the purposes of this License.
- "Creative Commons Compatible License" means a license that is listed at http://creativecommons.org/compatiblelicenses that has been approved by Creative Commons as being essentially equivalent to this License, including, at a minimum, because that license: (i) contains terms that have the same purpose, meaning and effect as the License Elements of this License; and, (ii) explicitly permits the relicensing of adaptations of works made available under that license under this License or a Creative Commons jurisdiction license with the same License Elements as this License.
- "Distribute" means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work or Adaptation, as appropriate, through sale or other transfer of ownership.
- "License Elements" means the following high-level license attributes as selected by Licensor and indicated in the title of this License: Attribution, ShareAlike.
- "원저작자"는 저작물을 창작한 개인 또는 단체를 의미합니다.
- "저작물" means, in the case of a literary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform literary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organization that transmits the broadcast.
- "저작인접물" means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
- 귀하는 저작물에 관한 본 이용허락의 조건을 이전에 위반하지 않은 자로서 본 이용허락에 따라 권리를 행사하는 개인이나 단체, 또는 이전에 위반을 하였으나 이용허락자로부터 본 이용허락에 따라 권리를 행사하는 것을 명시적으로 허락받은 개인이나 단체를 의미합니다.
- "Publicly Perform" means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
- "Reproduce" means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
2. 저작권의 제한
본 이용허락의 어떠한 조항도, 저작권법이나 기타 관련법의 저작권 보호에 따라, 저작권과 상관없는 사용이나 제한적 혹은 예외적 사용에 따르는 귀하의 권리를 축소 또는 제한하거나 금지하지 않습니다.
본 이용허락의 조건에 따라 이용허락자는, 다음과 같이 (저작권의 존속기간동안) 귀하가 저작물을 이용하도록, 저작물의 전세계적, 무상, 비배타적, 영구적인 이용을 허락합니다.
- 저작물의 복제, 편집저작물을 작성하거나 데이터베이스를 제작하기 위한 저작물의 이용, 편집저작물이나 데이터베이스에 포함되어 있는 저작물의 복제;
- to create and Reproduce Adaptations provided that any such Adaptation, including any translation in any medium, takes reasonable steps to clearly label, demarcate or otherwise identify that changes were made to the original Work. For example, a translation could be marked "The original work was translated from English to Spanish," or a modification could indicate "The original work has been modified.";
- 저작물(including as incorporated in Collections) 및 그 복제물의 배포, 전송, 전시, 공연 및 방송; and,
- to Distribute and Publicly Perform Adaptations.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
- Non-waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License;
- Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License; and,
- Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor waives the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License.
본 이용허락에 따라 저작물을 이용할 수 있는 권리는 현재 알려져 있거나 장래 개발되는 모든 매체 및 형식으로 행하여질 수 있습니다. 이러한 권리에는 저작물을 각기 다른 매체 및 형식으로 이용하기 위하여 기술적으로 수정하는 것도 포함됩니다. 이용허락자는 본 이용허락에 따른 저작물의 이용에 대하여 저작인격권을 행사하지 않습니다. Subject to Section 8(f), 본 이용허락에 의하여 이용허락자가 명시적으로 허락하지 않는 저작물의 이용에 관한 권리는 이용허락자에게 유보됩니다.
4. 이용허락의 제한
제3조에 의하여 허여된 이용허락은 다음의 사항에 의하여 명시적으로 제한을 받습니다.
- 귀하는 본 이용허락의 조건에 따라서만 저작물을 배포 및 공연할 수 있습니다. 귀하가 배포 및 공연하는 모든 저작물의 복제물에 본 이용허락서의 복제물이나 이에 대한 통일자원식별부호(URI)를 포함시켜야 합니다. 귀하는 본 이용허락의 조건을 변경·제한하거나 the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. 귀하는 귀하가 이용허락받은 저작물을 다시 이용허락할 수 없습니다. 귀하는 본 이용허락 및 보증의 부인에 대한 모든 표시 with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform 를 제거 또는 변경시켜서는 안 됩니다. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4(c), as requested. 만약 귀하가 Adaptation을 만들었다면, 이용허락자의 통지가 있는 경우 귀하는, 실행가능한 한도에서, 이용허락자가 통지에 의하여 요청한 바에 따라서, from the Adaptation any credit as required by Section 4(c)를 삭제해야 합니다.
- You may Distribute or Publicly Perform an Adaptation only under the terms of: (i) this License; (ii) a later version of this License with the same License Elements as this License; (iii) a Creative Commons jurisdiction license (either this or a later license version) that contains the same License Elements as this License (e.g., Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 US)); (iv) a Creative Commons Compatible License. If you license the Adaptation under one of the licenses mentioned in (iv), you must comply with the terms of that license. If you license the Adaptation under the terms of any of the licenses mentioned in (i), (ii) or (iii) (the "Applicable License"), you must comply with the terms of the Applicable License generally and the following provisions: (I) You must include a copy of, or the URI for, the Applicable License with every copy of each Adaptation You Distribute or Publicly Perform; (II) You may not offer or impose any terms on the Adaptation that restrict the terms of the Applicable License or the ability of the recipient of the Adaptation to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the Applicable License; (III) You must keep intact all notices that refer to the Applicable License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work as included in the Adaptation You Distribute or Publicly Perform; (IV) when You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Adaptation, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Adaptation that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Adaptation from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the Applicable License. This Section 4(b) applies to the Adaptation as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Adaptation itself to be made subject to the terms of the Applicable License.
- If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or any Adaptations or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution ("Attribution Parties") in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work; and (iv) , consistent with Ssection 3(b), in the case of an Adaptation, a credit identifying the use of the Work in the Adaptation (e.g., "French translation of the Work by Original Author," or "Screenplay based on original Work by Original Author"). The credit required by this Section 4(c) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Adaptation or Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of the Adaptation or Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Adaptations or Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author's honor or reputation. Licensor agrees that in those jurisdictions (e.g. Japan), in which any exercise of the right granted in Section 3(b) of this License (the right to make Adaptations) would be deemed to be a distortion, mutilation, modification or other derogatory action prejudicial to the Original Author's honor and reputation, the Licensor will waive or not assert, as appropriate, this Section, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable national law, to enable You to reasonably exercise Your right under Section 3(b) of this License (right to make Adaptations) but not otherwise.
5. 보증의 부인
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. 책임의 제한
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. 이용허락의 종료
- 본 이용허락 및 이에 의하여 부여되는 권리는 귀하가 본 이용허락의 조건을 위반하는 경우에 자동적으로 종료됩니다. Individuals or entities who have received Adaptations or Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. 제1조, 제2조, 제5조 내지 제8조는 본 이용허락이 종료한 후에도 유효합니다.
- 이용허락의 종료에 관한 이러한 제한이 적용되는 것을 제외하고는, 본 이용허락에 의하여 허여되는 허락은 저작물의 존속기간동안 유효합니다. 그러나 이용허락자는 언제든지 본 이용허락과 다른 조건으로 저작물에 대하여 이용허락하거나 저작물의 배포를 중단시킬 수 있는 권리를 가집니다. 단 이용허락자가 이와 같은 권리를 행사하여도 본 이용허락(또는 본 이용허락의 조건에 따라 허여되었거나 허여될 것이 요구되는 기타의 이용허락)이 철회되는 것은 아니며, 본 이용허락은, 본 이용허락의 종료규정에 의하여 종료되지 않는 한, 계속하여 완전히 유효합니다.
- Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform an Adaptation, Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the original Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- 본 이용허락의 어떠한 규정이 관련법에 의하여 무효이거나 집행할 수 없게 되는 경우, 이에 의하여 본 이용허락에서 무효나 집행할 수 없게 된 조건 외의 다른 조건의 유효성이나 집행가능성이 영향을 받지 않으며, 무효 및 집행할 수 없게 된 규정은, 이용허락 당사자에 의한 별도의 조치 없이, 유효 및 집행 가능한 것으로 하기 위하여 필요한 최소한의 한도에서 개정된 것으로 해석됩니다.
- 당사자의 서면에 의한 의사표시가 없는 한, 본 이용허락의 조건 또는 규정의 적용을 포기하거나, 위반행위에 대한 권리 주장을 하지 않기로 동의하였다고 간주되지 않습니다.
- 본 이용허락은 이에 의하여 이용허락된 저작물에 관하여 당사자간에 이루어진 모든 합의를 나타냅니다. 본 이용허락에 명시되지 않은 저작물에 관해서는 아무런 양해나 합의나 설명이 이루어진 것이 아닙니다. 이용허락자는 귀하가 어떠한 추가조항의 적용을 통지하여도 이에 구속받지 않습니다. 본 이용허락은 이용허락자와 귀하 상호간에 서면에 의한 합의에 의하지 않고서는 수정될 수 없습니다.
- The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilizing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.